Tun Net provides a full set of network tools and resource applications using the TCP/IP protocol. FTP, SFTP and SCP make file sharing easy and secure. Also included are a range of server-based components, including FTPD and RSHD.
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol)
- SCP (Secure Copy Protocol)
- X.509 certificates
- 133 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU.
- 128 MB RAM and 60 MB of disk space.
- Microsoft Windows with latest Windows update:
- Windows ® 10 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Windows ® 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows ® 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server ® 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server ® 2008 R2 SP1
- In case of installation on Microsoft Windows Server with Remote Desktop Services, sufficient memory and disk space should be available.
- SFTP client and FTP client & server-
- Network tools: TFTP client, Telnet VT320, RSH/REXEC command.
- RSHD command server, WALL & WALLD (broadcast capabilities), TIME (time synchronization via TIME, SNTP protocols), PING, TAR (PC backup)
- SCP, a safe alternative to file transfer.